Your place to find daily LRP prices.
Request More Information
What is the Livestock Risk Protection Program (LRP)?
USDA’s Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) insurance is designed to insure against declining livestock market prices. It protects you when cattle, swine, or sheep prices fall.
USDA’s Rainfall Insurance Sign Up Ends November 15th!
Over 141 million acres in the nation were covered in 2019 under USDA’s Pasture, Rangeland and Forage (PRF) Program. You owe it to your operation to learn more about how it.
To get started, choose your livestock type.
Who are Ranchers Insurance LLC and Livestock and Dairy Insurance Solutions LLC?
There are a lot of USDA approved insurance agents, but few who focus solely on the needs of livestock producers. Our only focus is helping livestock producers protect their bottom-line with USDA’s new livestock insurance policies.
- Independent Review of Pasture, Rangeland and Forage (PRF)
- Changes to USDA’s Livestock Gross Margin (LGM) transform the product.
- USDA’s Livestock Risk Protection(LRP) Deserves a Second Look
- USDA makes Improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP)-Cattle
- Western Priorities in the 2018 Farm Bill
- Podcast: Signal to Noise with Jim Weisemeyer on USDA coronavirus response.
- Consider Livestock Risk Protection in Today’s Markets
- Agriculture Provisions of the U.S.-China Economic and Trade Agreement
Before you enter!
The LRP Calculator is an educational tool. It does not provide Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) quotes. For a quote, call us at (866) 374-2112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit with your existing agent. Every effort has been made to provide up-to-date and accurate information, however, LRPCalculator.com, Ranchers Insurance LLC, and Livestock and Dairy Insurance Solutions LLC make NO warranty, express or implied regarding the information or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy of the information on this website. The user bears full responsibility for any decisions made regarding LRP.