Your place to find daily LRP prices.
Request More Information
What is the Livestock Risk Protection Program (LRP)?
USDA’s Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) insurance is designed to insure against declining livestock market prices. It protects you when cattle, swine, or sheep prices fall.
To get started, choose your livestock type.
Click here to listen to a 15-minute podcast about U.S Secretary of Agriculture nominee Tom Vilsack. Groundwork, a DC-based podcast asked Ranchers Insurance’s Brandon Willis to share insights into nominee Tom Vilsack from Brandon’s experience as a Senior Advisor during Vilsack’s first term as Secretary of Agriculture.
Who are Ranchers Insurance LLC and Livestock and Dairy Insurance Solutions LLC?
There are a lot of USDA approved insurance agents, but few who focus solely on the needs of livestock producers. Our only focus is helping livestock producers protect their bottom-line with USDA’s new livestock insurance policies.
- USDA Accepts Changes Proposed by Ranchers Insurance
- Livestock Risk Management and LRP Updates Webinar
- Independent Review of Pasture, Rangeland and Forage (PRF)
- Changes to USDA’s Livestock Gross Margin (LGM) transform the product.
- USDA’s Livestock Risk Protection(LRP) Deserves a Second Look
- USDA makes Improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP)-Cattle
- Western Priorities in the 2018 Farm Bill
- Podcast: Signal to Noise with Jim Weisemeyer on USDA coronavirus response.