Your place to find daily LRP prices.
To get started, choose your livestock type.
What is the Livestock Risk Protection Program (LRP)?
USDA’s Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) insurance is designed to insure against declining livestock market prices. It protects you when cattle, swine, or sheep prices fall.
The Numbers Show its Better Than Average By: Brandon Willis When is the best time to use LRP? That is the million-dollar question. And while nobody truly knows the answer because none of us can predict unpredictable...
Request More Information
Who are Ranchers Insurance LLC and Livestock and Dairy Insurance Solutions LLC?
There are a lot of USDA approved insurance agents, but few who focus solely on the needs of livestock producers. Our only focus is helping livestock producers protect their bottom-line with USDA’s new livestock insurance policies.
- USDA Accepts Changes Proposed by Ranchers Insurance
- Livestock Risk Management and LRP Updates Webinar
- Independent Review of Pasture, Rangeland and Forage (PRF)
- Changes to USDA’s Livestock Gross Margin (LGM) transform the product.
- USDA’s Livestock Risk Protection(LRP) Deserves a Second Look
- USDA makes Improvements to Livestock Risk Protection (LRP)-Cattle
- Western Priorities in the 2018 Farm Bill
- Podcast: Signal to Noise with Jim Weisemeyer on USDA coronavirus response.
Before you enter!
We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you on LRP. Please call us at (866) 374-2112, and we can answer any of your LRP questions.
Every effort has been made to provide up-to-date and accurate information, however, LRPCalculator.com, Ranchers Insurance LLC, and Livestock and Dairy Insurance Solutions LLC make NO warranty, express or implied regarding the information or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy of the information on this website. The user bears full responsibility for any decisions made regarding LRP.